The National Weather Service has issued a severe high wind warning beginning Thursday morning lasting through early morning Friday.
Opening of camping is delayed. For everyone’s safety camping will now OPEN on FRIDAY, April 20th at 3am (pending safe conditions).
It is strongly encouraged that you delay your arrival until after weather has passed.
Please be aware you may experience high wait times, staging time in your cars and we will not be able to accommodate wait together, camp together. ABSOLUTELY no campsite set ups, no tent canopies or pop-up tents will be allowed to be put up until high wind has passed.
Go to Coachella.com to download the app and receive push notifications.